Want to write sales emails like a pro?
Kristina and Will look at common email mistakes (using real examples) and rewrite them so that you can learn what to do differently.
Join Kristina Finseth (Sr. Manager, Outbound Growth Marketing at Greenhouse) and Will Allred (Co-Founder & COO at Lavender) to get TWO perspectives and TWO approaches on real sales emails, every week on Sales Hacker.
Watch the re-write, and check out the before and after emails below! 👇
3 changes to work life post-COVID
A couple quick facts about how the world has changed over the past 2 years in the workplace:
- Over 60% of employees remain remote post-covid
- The talent market remains hyper-competitive with 47% of employees open to or actively looking for a new job
- Companies are increasingly spread out as companies on OurCompany have employees in 4+ states on average
At OurCompany, we’ve reacted to these changes by:
- Allowing our clients to hire new employees anywhere in the country stress-free
- Adding more flexible benefits options to recruit and retain employees
- Providing award-winning customer support when our clients need it most
Happy to tell you more about it if you’re interested. Hope to hear from you soon!
Take 1: Fast Co Article
Do you read Fast Company much?
They wrote this killer article about the future of work. Given you’re hiring, I thought you’d find some of the recruiting tips interesting.
Tons of stats on remote work… but it checks out. We’re seeing most teams have employees across 4+ states.
Check it out
Take 2: Re: Fast Co Article
Will – given you seem to be growing remote, did you check out the article?
As I’m sure you’re starting to see, hiring across states can make things like taxes… complicated.
We make it easy. Open to seeing how we’re approaching payroll differently?
Have a question about your sales email? Start a discussion in the community.