Hi all, I'm Skip Miller, I'm here to answer your questions on October 28th at 1PM EST.
Ask your questions below to win an autographed copy of my book & an "I Hack Sales" Tee
Here are my key areas of expertise, research, and commentary:
• Why companies need to go outbound to get new leads, especially during times of uncertainty (such as COVID)
• How viewing prospect meetings as opportunities to use problem-solving skills can lead to better results
• Specific road-tested sales tactics to raise the success rate – and even the enjoyment of – outbound sales
• How the outbound sales process has changed in recent years
• Why and how outbound leads should be treated differently than inbound leads
• The multiple touch strategy of outbound prospecting and how to implement effective communications across channels, including email, Zoom, phone, and social media
• How to tailor outbounding to approach individuals at both the C-suite and manager level
I am the author of a new book Outbounding: Win New Customers with Outbound Sales and End the Dependence on Inbound Leads [November 3, 2020 – HarperCollins Leadership].
I am the Founder and President of M3 Learning, a ProActive Sales and Sales Management Training Company based in the heart of Silicon Valley, which has provided training to hundreds of companies around the world including Zoom, Tableau, Apple, Google, and Stripe, along with hundreds of startups.
I is also the author of seven previous titles, including the runaway bestseller, ProActive Sales Management, which has been ranked #1 on Amazon for five consecutive years, and has become the classic textbook for Sales Managers, new and seasoned alike.
Prior to starting M3 Learning, I was a Vice President for Dataquest, a leading high technology market research firm.