1. Which of our products is your favorite/least favorite? Try to sell me one of these products.
Tests sales skills.
2. How do you determine whether dwindling sales are an internal problem or an external issue? What do you do to fix these issues?
Tests problem-solving skills.
3. What is your sales style? How do you adapt your style to suit different types of people?
4. How do you determine which products are right for your customers?
Reveals more about the sales process.
5. Describe a time when you successfully handled a customer’s complaint. How did you fix the problem?
Tests interpersonal skills.