Sales Hacker’s new podcast — Revenue Innovators — is coming to your eyes and ears this summer!
Your hosts are none other than Outreach’s Mary Shea (VP, Global Innovation Evangelist) and Harish Mohan (SVP, Revenue Excellence & Operations).
Why call it Revenue Innovators? Mary Shea defines this term in her recent article Unleash: A New Cohort of Revenue Innovators Comes of Age:
noun — a new cohort of revenue leaders who put buyers at the center of their strategies, who arm their sellers with the most innovative sales technologies, and who over-index on data, rather than intuition to inform their business decisions.
Mary and Harish are going to talk to a diverse range of innovative revenue leaders, from a wide span of industries, about the evolution of the buyer centric market.
Keep your eyes on our Revenue Operations Channel for the latest updates on the show launch!
In the meantime, they’re getting the conversation started with a handful of experts to learn about how they’re thinking about RevOps and the larger RevOps economy.
Today, we’re excited to share highlights from our interview with Mark Lerner, Head of Marketing at RevOps – Lead to Cash Automation.
Please enjoy this interview with Mark!ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/GbedxZ55C8Y?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.saleshacker.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/GbedxZ55C8YActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/GbedxZ55C8Y?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saleshacker.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/GbedxZ55C8Y
- Who is Mark Lerner and what is RevOps.io? [1:10]
- How Mark would explain RevOps.io to his grandmother [3:55]
- A common misconception people have about RevOps: it’s a fancy word/title for someone in in a Sales Ops role [5:30]
- RevOps is not Sales Ops: RevOps sits on top of the GTM team. It creates a singular view of the customer journey, so that each team can optimize their piece of it [6:55]
- Mark’s unique take on RevOps: it’s in its infancy, constantly evolving, and growing as a function. COVID-19 has pushed companies to invest in it [8:22]
- The confluence of events that has brought RevOps to the forefront [9:38]
- When we go to work, we don’t become “B2B Mark.” We’re the same people, with the same expectations we have at home [11:15]
- How COVID-19 changed the way we conduct business [11:50]
- RevOps nirvana state: end-to-end visibility across the entire customer lifecycle and identifying and surfacing the most important data for teams to optimize their part of the journey [13:35]
- Mark’s one takeaway for you to remember [14:44]