Today’s guest, Sangram Vajre, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist Officer at Terminus, talks with us about becoming a founder donor for a non profit that is 3D printing houses, why he looks at the world through a lens of charitable giving, along with advice on how to course correct your Go-to-Market organization if you’ve gone off track.
Join us as we discuss:
- What prompted him to become a founding donor with New Story Charity
- How to know if your Go to Market org is broken
- The five “valleys of death” you may find yourself in
- How to climb your way out of those valleys
- The journey from point solution provider to platform provider
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Sangram’s new book, MOVE: The 4 Question Go-to-Market Framework
- New Story Charity, the non profit that Sangram is donating all book profits to.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Revenue Innovators in your favorite podcast player.