In this episode of the Sales Hacker Podcast, we have Patrick Hudgins, Co-Founder and CEO at Delegate. Join us for an in-depth conversation about scaling your company through incentives and employee retention, especially when facing a recession.
If you missed episode 222, check it out here: What You Need to Prepare for in an Uncharted Economy with Ido Niv-Ron
What You’ll Learn
- Creating careers with incentive compensation to prevent off-shoring
- Running a business on profitability when not sourced through outside capital
- Focusing on the employee retention for company growth
Subscribe to the Sales Hacker Podcast
Show Agenda and Timestamps
- About Patrick & Delegate [02:45]
- Preventing off-shoring jobs through incentive compensation [8:59]
- Career development for any prospective employee [11:08]
- Transitioning from Sales Manager to CEO of a startup [15:34]
- Scaling through a recession [19:55]
- Biggest influencers in Patrick’s career [23:31]
- Sam’s Corner [26:24]
Give us five stars on iTunes or Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Join the Sales Hacker community. Get any question answered. Go to saleshacker.com and join 20,000 people answering questions and offering support and help.