It’s not every day you get to interview your boss at the same time that a performance review notice comes in from HR.
We had a fantastic and candid conversation with Anna Baird, CRO at Outreach (and, yes, our boss), about owning failures and adapting to permanent remote work life.
Join Anna, Mary, and Harish as we discuss:
- How Anna went from studying tigers in China to being the only CRO at a CEO party
- The right attitude toward failure and risk
- Rethinking rewards and recognition to support remote teams
- Why you need an executive coach to remind you to nourish your soul
- Training and collaborating with female leaders to raise diversity
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Survey of business leaders with Forrester referenced at [15:11]
- Mary’s position paper on the rise of the revenue innovators referenced at [28:42]
- Outreach’s RISE Program
Meet us here every other week, and we promise to keep it spicy for you. Find Revenue Innovators on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Revenue Innovators in your favorite podcast player.