After another 12 hour day of prospecting on October 1, 2015, I laid on the floor of my studio in downtown SF, stared at the ceiling for about an hour, and asked myself 3 questions that would forever change the trajectory of my career in Sales Development:
1. Is sending “boilerplate” templates getting me the results that I want?
2. Do I typically respond to emails with no personalization?
3. Do I think my prospects are different than me?
Left with the reality that the answers to questions 1 - 3 were all a “No”, I began to play out if I WERE to pivot my team from a “volume strategy” to “all tailored - all the time strategy”, what would the top 3 objections from my leadership be?
After two diet energy drinks and a call to my mentor, I narrowed the list to three:
1. “Is 100% tailored messaging scalable?”
2. “Isn’t it dangerous to let SDRs who are junior to their career go ‘off-script’?” AND
3. “How will we maintain consistency from rep to rep from an Ops perspective?”
In this webinar, G2's RVP of Business Development - Enterprise West, Becc Holland, unpacked the messaging structure that answers those tough questions, enables SDRs to make personalized messaging scalable & repeatable, and drastically improved SD quota-attainment as a result.
Your contact information, including email, may be shared with the sponsors of this event for the purpose of following up on your interests.
What You'll Learn
What Should SDRs Personalize on?
How to Construct 100% Tailored Messaging without Losing Consistency
How to Scale Personalized Emails & Calls by balancing “Volume” and “Quality”