Big announcement out of the Sales Hacker camp today. I’d dropped a note about a very exciting launch from Sales Hacker on our yearly recap and roadmap post last quarter.
I’m thrilled to announce that the Sales Hacker Podcast is now live!
ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/RZ4av7O79Xw?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.saleshacker.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/RZ4av7O79XwActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/RZ4av7O79Xw?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saleshacker.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/RZ4av7O79Xw
Everything You Need To Know About the Sales Hacker Podcast
What’s the Sales Hacker Podcast all about?
The Sales Hacker Podcast is carefully designed to give you tangible, practical insights about B2B sales. Every Tuesday, top VPs of Sales, investors, and founders will gather ‘round the sales roundtable to break down sales strategies, make you think, and help you deliver a gut punch to your sales goals!
Here’s how you can tune in
About our host
The podcast is hosted by our friend and one of the top forward-thinking CROs in the game, Mr. Sam Jacobs.
Sam is the Founder of Aqueduct Revenue Advisors and the New York Revenue Collective. He has has over 15 years of experience scaling companies from post-revenue to ~$300M. He has helped raise over $400M in institutional capital, and has helped companies of all sizes achieve an average annualized revenue growth rate of 48% over the last 15 years.
Sam dives deep into the tactics and strategies used by other senior revenue leaders from companies like Atlassian, AlphaSights, CB Insight, ServiceMax, and many more.
My favorite part is the format. The beginning of each episode reads as their baseball card, setting the stage and context for the conversation. Then Sam digs into the meat of the conversation, keeping things honest and real while pulling out the essential info. At the end of each episode Sam gives his seasoned input on the key talking points as a helpful recap.
In every podcast recap, you’ll find:
- Top 4-5 takeaways
- Overarching themes with timestamps
- A crisp, lightly edited transcript
Why We’re Launching a Podcast Now
When we ran our 2017 survey to our list, the number 1 thing our audience requested was a podcast. I thought we already had enough amazing content but my team and your input clearly pushed back.
So, I told my team we really could only do it under two conditions:
1) We had to have someone host it that knew their stuff and could carry an engaging and knowledge-packed conversation.
2) We had to have a unique format for delivery of said knowledge. No fluff. Just nonstop concise nuggets of wisdom.
We took our time, but I’ll tell you this—we nailed both.
Just Released: 3 Brand New Episodes
In this inaugural episode of the Sales Hacker podcast, we talk with Kiva Kolstein, Chief Revenue Officer at AlphaSense.
- How to map your career from individual contributor to manager
- Why you should spend time with and invest in your new hires
- How to know if a company is a good fit for you and your skills
- How a cohesive leadership team should function
On this episode of the Sales Hacker Podcast, we talk with Steve Denton, President and Chief Revenue Officer of Collective[i].
- How to adapt in a sales world that is constantly changing
- How to avoid wasting your existing opportunities and close the deals in front of you
- Why you have to be the most prepared person in the room
- The three biggest decisions you can make in your career
In episode 03, we talk with Jess Hunt, Head of Global Marketing, Sales & Strategy for Axiom about creating a revenue model.
- Why your CFO shouldn’t own the revenue model
- Real world advice on how to successfully grow your company’s revenue
- How to develop a sophisticated sales recruiting engine
- Why training is crucial to successful enablement
- If you’re looking for the most actionable, practitioner-led sales podcast, look no further.
To check out the show notes, see upcoming guests, and play more episodes from our incredible lineup of sales leaders, visit www.saleshacker.com/listen/
Special thanks to Node.io for sponsoring the first month of the podcast!
Also published on Medium.