When everyone talks about customer-centricity making it easy to buy, what we’ve learned over the past year is some of that translates to making it easier to sell.
That’s verbatim from Hang Black, VP of Global Revenue Enablement at Juniper Networks. We had the privilege of learning from her about how the intersection between operations and enablement affects both buyers and sellers.
In this episode, we also discussed:
- 44% of Millenials don’t want to interact with sellers at all
- Social selling and customer-centricity
- Why ambiverts make great sales professionals
- What’s most desirable in automation tools
- How the remote environment promotes diversity and inclusion
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Revenue Innovators in your favorite podcast player.