Why are we giving away this library of free sales excel templates?
New sales technology dominates the headlines these days. The sales tech landscape reported 700+ new players in SaaS. Optimizing your sales process with automation continues to be a red hot trend.
But remember good old Microsoft Excel? Believe it or not, you can still accomplish many great tasks with spreadsheets and word docs.
Use these tried and true templates for tracking your sales pipeline, activities, forecasting, creating compensation plans, managing sales rep performance, and more.
Sales Excel Templates AKA Old Faithful
True sales leaders are constantly improving themselves through training, studying, and practicing. If you are not executing some type of regular training program for yourself or your reps, you are getting left behind by those that are.
Of course, you can boost your sales skills by adopting and implementing new sales technology to optimize your sales process. But what if you don’t have time or money to roll out new platforms and complex systems?
It’s good old Microsoft Excel to the rescue.
The forthcoming template library contains a nifty set of twelve spreadsheet and word doc templates to use at your disposal.
These are not complicated models that will take you weeks to figure out. These are basic excel spreadsheets and docs that any sales leader or rep can use to improve their sales process immediately.
How To Get The Most Out Of Your Sales Templates
With so many amazing sales tools available today, sales practitioners no longer need complex, over-bloated models and spreadsheets.
However, we do recommend maintaining a certain level of manual reporting, tracking, and documenting in order to deeply immerse yourself in the task at hand.
In the fast moving world of social media and other distractions, it is too easy to quickly review your sales reports for 5 minutes and then jump back on Instagram.
Our free sales templates (or ones you create yourself) will help you plan your sales programs with more confidence, using data and outcomes over your gut.
Direct Download Our Free Sales Templates Below (Ideal For Desktop Users)
Pro Tip: Download and save a copy of these templates to make them your own. All the templates are customizable and yours to keep! You can change them and make them better, or just use them as they are.
Sales Pipeline and Forecasting Templates
- Sales Hacker Pipeline Template
- A basic pipeline tracker spreadsheet to help you get a 10,000 foot view of your pipeline for each quarter. You can even use it to generate your sales forecast, and adjust the weighting by the probability of each stage in the sales funnel.
- Pipeline Velocity Analyzer
- Pipeline velocity is the mother of all sales metrics. Use this spreadsheet to further understand how small changes in your pipeline variables can impact your results.
Sales Outreach / Email Templates
- Sales Hacker Tech Press Ecosystem Outreach Spreadsheet
- Securing press is hard. Sales skills and outreach are an essential part of the process. This sheet provides a detailed overview of the tech-focused press outlets you need to secure coverage on to ensure your PR efforts are successful.
- Cold Email Sales Weekly Activity Spreadsheet
- If cold email is the main activity in your prospecting efforts, you need dedicated sheets to track the sales email system. This basic sheet should help you build the foundation for this tracking.
- Sales Hacker Sequence Builder
- Having a defined sales sequence is a major key for breaking into your target accounts. A consistent process makes the sequence execution easier. Use this sheet to build your dream sales sequence.
Sales Activity Tracking Templates
- SDR Daily Attack Planner
- Make your SDR’s fill out this doc daily to help them organize their daily plan of attack. This helps them structure their outbound activities and think through the desired outcomes for the day.
- Sales Activity Scorecard
- You need to forecast your activity levels on a quarterly, monthly, and weekly basis to drive consistent outcomes. You can control your activity; therefore, you should use this sheet to help manage them.
- Sales Call Planner
- Most sales reps are notorious for lack of planning. Use this doc to pre-plan all your sales calls to improve the results.
Sales Management & Performance Templates
- Sales Manager 1-on-1 Coaching Planner
- Coaching and managing sales reps is the highest leverage activity in the sales organization. Use this doc to get the most out of your weekly meetings.
- Performance Improvement Plan
- Sales is hard. Many reps won’t make the cut. A PIP can help kick them into gear.
- SDR Performance Calculator
- It can be tricky to attribute revenue to SDRs, and to set goals that ensure your CAC stays reasonably low. You can use this calculator and spreadsheet template to determine the right goals for your SDR and calculate how impactful their performance is on your top line revenue.
Sales Compensation Templates
- Sales Compensation Plan Worksheet
- Your compensation model affects your ability to attract top talent and influences the performance of your entire sales team. Build (or re-build) a sales comp plan from the ground up by following this 8-step template that takes you from determining seniority levels and OTE to modeling future compensation and commissions.
- Sales Compensation Plan Agreement
- You need a formal way to communicate your compensation plan to your reps, and to ensure you get the mutual commitment to the plan on paper. This template gives you a simple starting point and documents your comp plan in a way that’s easy to understand.