In the final episode of the Sales Hacker Podcast for 2021, Sam Jacobs digs into the “mailbag” of great questions found in the Sales Hacker Community.
Join us for holiday cheer and some great new ways to look at how you can excel at sales in 2022. 🥂
powered by Sounder
Subscribe to the Sales Hacker Podcast
What You’ll Learn
- Do sequences actually work?
- How do you create a high performing sales team?
- How do you manage and structure 1-1s?
- How do you manage a role change for an underperforming sales manager?
- Sam’s advice for 2022: How to do visioning for your future projects and growth
Show Agenda and Timestamps
- One off emails vs sequences [3:18]
- Creating a high performance sales team [6:32]
- The importance of filling up your sales team’s day with meetings and how to create winning culture [7:09]
- Sam’s method for managing 1-on-1s [10:22]
- Managing to “want the red bicycle”[14:25]
- Sam’s piece of advice for manifesting your goals 2022 [17:31]